Saturday, March 5, 2011

Climax



Latest work done in Zbrush and a bit of Maya. These are renders straight out of Zbrush.
It's one thing to sculpt and model sexy muscle guys fucking. (I'm still working on getting anatomy right) And it's another thing to get a good skin shader going. These renders are using materials from Zbrush. I've been trying to get a good subsurface scatter shader for skin in Maya, but so far, I haven't come up with anything I like. So, I guess I will continue to render from ZBrush until I can develop something worthy of my horny, perverted men.




 Also, hair. I don't know, but hair seems to be a chore for me. This one is a ZGrab with no hair.



These are the various render passes I exported from Zbrush and composited in Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. forced to give up your milk for another man. The deepest shame a man can know. He looks into your eyes as you spurt for him, and you both know you are his. Your money, goods and chattels, your wife, your labour, your body, your seed. All his, as you shudder in the throes of the orgasm he has forced on you

    ReplyDelete